Thursday, October 13, 2011

Things I Love Thursday


I am totally in love with this butterfly necklace by Neile- and the colors are so perfect for autumn!



I'm crazy about this cute Bambi inspired eye makeup by Tereska H on Beautylish. I think it would be perfect for a doe costume of any kind on Halloween! 


Look at this gorgeous vintage poisonous mushroom chart by Vintage Scraps- I want to frame this and hang them in my home!


This wire tree of life sculpture by Crows Feathers is so beautiful it almost hurts. It kind of reminds me of The Fountain!


I can't wait until my hair gets long enough for a proper hair bow! I adore this version, so pretty.



I pretty much NEED these oxford shoes from Ruche, aren't they lovely?


I am super sad that this GORGEOUS gramophone Ipod dock isn't for sale anymore at Potterybarn... I need to find one like it! A perfect blend of antique and modern, totally my style.


This veggie garden is absolutely stunning, no? It makes me want to start gardening again! 


This pirate playhouse is undoubtedly made for children, but I need one for myself. Isn't it amazing? From Posh Tots. Too bad it's a teensy bit out of my price range...


Have you guys ever tried the fried Macaroni and Cheese at The Cheesecake Factory? As unhealthy as it obviously is, it's one of my favorite things in the entire universe. Here's a recipe to try making it at home from Chameleon Girls! I know I'll be trying it out...



Baby leopards are the cutest. Ever. The sounds they make are insane!




Ahaha! This is so adorable- what a cute kitty!





Other things that made me glad this week:

Opening early birthday presents on skype with my mom//game of thrones with my buddy// roly polys// playing "master chef" in the kitchen// homemade orange julius// the best chocolate chip cookies I've ever made//catching up on the last season of Bones (i sobbed when I watched the season finale)//my bestie sending me a note I wrote about my husband right before we started dating... so funny// great fall weather! 

9 comments:

  1. We don't have a Cheesecake Factory where I live, but that fried mac-n-cheese looks so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAH! Oh my I want a baby leopard! And that other kitty is as cute as can be!! Pretty much all these pictures made me swoon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boyfriend and I devoured the first season of Game of Thrones within a few days. So addicting! Now to wait for the second season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Bambi inspired make up
    how cute is that!

    can't wait to see your
    picture recipe on that fried mac n cheese
    i always look forward to your recipes
    your pictures make it so easy to do!


    hugs and kisses love

    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cat videos are the best. That little leopard is just about the cutest kitten ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude. DUDE! The iPod gramophone dock! The pirate playhouse! Why oh why can't I win the lottery!?!?! Hahahah

    Awesome post. :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, I love those shoes so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your feedback on my blog! I appreciate each and every one of your messages <3