TIme for a little Saturday Link Lovin'! Here are some fabulous sites, articles, etc. I've found around the internet this week and wanted to share with you.... Enjoy!
- 20 Alcoholic Beverages inspired by the Harry Potter series. Brilliant! I'll totally be referring back to this article for my upcoming birthday in October. The Slytherin cocktail sounds divine to me, though I fancy myself a bit of a Ravenclaw.
- This terrifying video of one of the world's top lethal card throwers slicing a tomato with a business card. Insane!!!
- The ever gorgeous Kelly-Anne showing off some gorgeous barbie pink lipstick- Enchantress by Covergirl Lip Perfection if you're interested to know! I can't wait to pick up a tube myself- it looks like a delicious strawberry milkshake on your lips!
- Adiel is such a fashion natural- I am loving how she paired the red blouse and leopard flats- it looks so effortless, yet totally on trend!
- Click this. We all need some peace in this loud world sometimes, eh?
- This excellent comic which reminds me very much of Lucas and myself watching movies.
- Meooooow! Kitty wants, but kitty cannot have.... darn Chanel price tags.
- 29 Life Lessons learned in travelling the world for 8 years straight. Totally insightful and absolutely inspirational. Makes me want to jet set half way across the world!
- Oh my god, genius! How to respond when people tell you "You Look Tired" Why do people feel like this is an appropriate comment or question? Rude.
- The Drunken Moogle is amazing. Check out this recipe for two delicious Adam and Eve Bioshock inspired shots.
- Fabian Ciraolo's art is awe inspiring. I'm in love! I've got to get my hands on a print of "Wish We Still Dress Like That" NOW!!
- This project, which is extremely brave and inspiring, (though perhaps a bit drastic) chronicles a woman who has banned herself from gazing at her reflection in any surface for a year. I think we could all use a little break from vanities and concerns about our appearance.
What links have you been loving this week? Any new sites which thrilled or inspired you?