Thursday, September 1, 2011

Things I Love Thursday

Welcome to my first edition of Things I Love Thursday

Here are some things I've been <3 -ing this week:


This adorable stamp- From the mouths of babes!


This gorgeous faux feather garland, I want to make one so badly!


Glitter Litas! Totally drool-worthy.


Good question to start your day.


Isn't this girl's hair amazing? I'd love to dye my hair this color or something similar after I'm finished interviewing for a new job :)


Check out this guy! What a super costume.


This gorgeous glittery makeup.


This comic, which I feel rather adequately describes my general taste <3


My ridiculous bruising from my wisdom teeth removal, which my mother says looks like mutton chops. Awesome!


These incredibly precious little otter pups <3


This fake Ben and Jerry's ice cream which made me nearly die of laughter- if only it were real!



Other little things this week which made me smile:

a beautiful handmade flower headband which a friend crafted for me//platacat! cataplus!//delicious unhealthy caramel cheesecake//seeing my husband after a week of being away// apple flavored popsicles// reading that you can request "pie mcflurries" from Mcdonalds// reminiscing about old photographs with my sweet mother// imagining with a friend that we were kittens in a past life// wonderfully comfortable beds// obsessively online "window" shopping// drinking milkshakes for breakfast// the september issues of my favorite magazines.


So kittens, what have you been delighting in and loving this week?












3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear LJ--I know in real life that you are a fashionista. After seeing those amazing Glitter Lita's above, I thought you might share some practical advice about cool shoes for feet that need pampering. Glitter Lita's are great to look at and wear to a party but I need real shoes that I can walk in when I travel to NYC the end of September that look and feel GREAT. Translate--comfortable, orthopedic shoes for mature feet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Silver- I can totally relate to my feet needing the occasional break from sky-high footwear! I'd love to do an article on adorable and comfortable shoes to pamper tired tootsies, thank you so much for your comment and insightful input.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your feedback on my blog! I appreciate each and every one of your messages <3