Thursday, September 8, 2011

Things I Love Thursday

This adorable yellow tea dress by sohomode 




Gorgeous waterfall braid



These awesome wooden frames by Urban Spectacles



Adorable mustard bow by Sunshine and Carousels



Awww, cute little guy!



Beautiful pancake art by More Design Please



Oh my lord, look at this vintage beauty from Rococo Vintage!



This LOL cat made me giggle! 

This Salted Caramel Cheesecake looks so divine.



 Aren't these undies adorable? by Naomi Lingerie







Love this vintage owl creamer set, so cute!!!




Other little things that made me smile this week:
Seeing a horror movie with my hubby//banana cream pie pudding// finally filling out job applications (wish me luck)// sparkly fingernail polish//better off ted// downstairs fort sleepovers//vintage rings//planning a picnic with a friend//having my first soda in over a month//ordering some pretties online//playing Mortal Kombat with buddies


So, kittens, what's making you smile with delight?



2 comments:

  1. Haha, that LOLcat made me laugh, too. I'm following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those undies, so cute!

    Something that made me smile today: I was feeling poorly in town because we'd been walking a lot and I ended up collapsing. I was so ashamed and embarrassed that I ended up crying and on the way home I was still feeling sad. As I walked home my boyfriend stood on one side of me with his arm around me and my friend walked beside me and held my hand and in that moment I just felt SO loved and so taken care of and it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your feedback on my blog! I appreciate each and every one of your messages <3