I was tagged by the lovely Melina to do a fun little questionnaire. Check it out and see if you were tagged by me!
1.You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things
about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for
you in their post and create 11 new questions
for the people you tag to answer.
11 Things About Me
1. I live in Southern California, but hail from a small town in Colorado. I'm a mountain girl at heart!
2. I am incredibly allergic to most cats and dogs. Also, cigarette smoke, which is interesting considering I was a smoker for some time. I quit this past April and feel better than ever!
3. I skipped kindergarten and graduated from high school a year and a half early. I was an autodidact through high school and only attended a fashion design class and theater at public school.
4. I've always wanted to pierce my nose, but I am plagued with many metal allergies (I can only wear 14k gold or higher, and even then sometimes it will give me hives)
5. I am trying desperately to finish my college degree in Anthropology, but school is expensive out here in California and all the good classes fill up FAST.
6. I'm kind of a geek. I'm obsessed with Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter, I love video and computer games, I gobble up fantasy books and I am hoping to attend my second convention next year at Dragon Con in Atlanta!
7. I'm a natural blonde, but I've been dying my hair various shades of red since I was 13.
8. I used to be a figure skater. I miss it a lot sometimes!
9. My marriage is the best and hardest thing in my life. Getting married young brought up many challenges, but I'm a better, more fulfilled person because of it, and I am so blessed to have such a great husband.
10. I've struggled with depression for 5 years, but I get stronger every day and it no longer controls me.
11. I am adopted, but many would never guess it. So many people say I look just like my mom and dad!
1. How do you want to die?
surrounded by the love of my friends and family.
2. Do you want to get married and have children one day?
I'm already married, but I'd love children. (Someday, but not yet!!)
3. Do you vote?
4. Favorite alcoholic beverage?
Wine, preferably Riesling. I also love vodka redbulls and a good bloody mary.
5. What's the most important moral value to you?
6. What's one dish/meal you kick ass at making?
BBQ pulled pork... everyone freaks out about how good it is every time I make it! It takes almost no skill whatsoever.
7. What genre of music do you love the most?
8. What is something you feel people don't understand about you?
my need to live a creative and freeform life outside the box.
9. If you had $1,000 what would you buy with it?
a trip for me and my husband.
10. What is your dream job?
so many. cultural anthropologist, makeup artist, TV anchor, criminal psychologist... the list goes on.
11. What is one of your new year resolutions?
to eat healthy and learn to love my body. I'm not waiting until the new year though, I've already started!
1. What's your favorite cupcake flavor?
Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting
2. Long or Short socks?
NO socks. I hate socks.
3. What are you plans for next year?
Getting a job, going back to school, attending Dragon Con and going on a trip to Mexico.
4. What's in your purse right now?
Stamps, my kitten wallet, lip stain, eyedrops, my inhaler, a couple bobbypins, and a larabar.
5. What's your favorite accessory?
My wedding ring :)
6. If you could change something about yourself,
What would it be and Why?
I'm incredibly critical of myself, and I want to be more accepting and loving towards myself.
7. Any piercing or tattoos?
Just my ears and cartilage, hopefully a tattoo someday and maybe a nose ring. (much to the dismay of my mother and husband!!!)
8. High heels or flats?
Flats. Comfort is key.
9.What was your favorite childhood TV show?
Growing Pains or Legend of the Hidden Temple.
10. What is your greatest fear?
Spiders. Oh god, spiders.
11. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
My husband being super silly, as always.
1.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
2. If your best friend had ONE teeny little complaint about you it would be....?
3. How would you describe your style?
4. How do you cheer yourself up when you are feeling sad?
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
6. If you could pick another name for yourself, what would it be?
7. You just woke up in jail. What did you get arrested for?
8. What is one thing you absolutely love about yourself?
9. You are making yourself your favorite sandwich. What goes on it?
10. What band or artist would you most like to see in concert?
11. Your guilty pleasure?